Fresh a Peel
This refreshing Lactic Acid and Multi-Fruit Enzyme exfoliating facial peel removes dead surface skin to reveal brighter, fresher, healthier-looking skin.
- Works to remove dead surface skin
- Skin will feel softer and appear smoother
- Improves the appearance of skin color and tone
Derived from milk, this multifaceted ingredient works to improve the appearance of flaws (due to environmental exposure) and exfoliates the skin to improve the appearance of oily skin breakouts.
Glycolic acid is naturally present in Sugar Cane which works to help remove dead skin cells, dirt, and oil that can clog, stretch pores and cause blemishes while restoring balance to the skin’s oils.
Rich in Vitamins C and E, this extract works to improve the appearance of wrinkles and lines. It also contains a gentle astringent property that helps to improve the appearance of breakout prone skin.
High in Vitamin C that aids in skin brightening and helps cleanse, purify and detoxify.
- Works to remove dead surface skin.
- Skin will feel softer and appear smoother.
- Improves the appearance of skin color and tone.
"Best facial peel I’ve ever used. It is a stronger peel - which is fine on my skin, but this is by far the best one I've used so far!"
Use on clean skin.
Dispense a small amount of gel to your fingertips and smooth over entire face and neck.
Leave on for 1 to 3 minutes, depending on tolerance.
Rinse off with cool water.
Use in the evening 2-3 times per week, or as tolerated, and follow with your favorite Goldfaden MD moisturizer to lock in hydration.
- AVAly V.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat Selfcare Addition
Have enjoyed the formula. Softened my skin and looking forward to using it each week with the doctors scrub that I just adore. The pump system gets air bubbles a lot so can get too much or not enough product
- OWOphelia W.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFresh & Peel and Doctors Scrub
Love it! I use it nightly and then follow with your scrub. However, I think you should make a version slightly stronger too. One if your competitors, also a clean beauty line, has one that is stronger. Maybe have two versions? Fresh and Peel, and Fresh and Peel Extra. And I love the Doctors Scrub too.
- KTKahliea T.Verified Buyer4 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo far, So good!!
I have only used the product about 4 times, twice every week. But it is a great exfoliating product, for sensitive skin... like mine. So, thank you so so much for your wonderful product(s).
- SJSawyer J.Verified Buyer4 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFacial Detox is by far the best!
Best facial peel i've ever used. It is a stronger peel - which is fine on my skin, but this is by far the best one I've used so far!