Detox Hydrating Gel
Dr. Goldfaden’s daily hydrating gel helps clear skin, and minimize the appearance of future breakouts, revealing a clear and radiant looking complexion.
- Helps to purify and refine
- Soothes, neutralizes and rebalances
- Offers anti-oxidant & anti-pollution nourishment
Made up of a proprietary blend containing White Horehound, Acai Palm Extract, Date Palm, and Gotu Kola, the Detox Complex may boost overall skin appearance and works together to help aid against environmental stresses. This powerful combination of ingredients may provide detoxifying, anti-pollution, anti-flaw properties and may help skin feel softer.
Derived from the Swiss alpine Mallow flower, provides natural moisturizing, soothing and irritation properties that improve overall skin appearance.
This oil soluble, beta hydroxy acid exfoliates away dead surface cells and penetrates the skin to provide the ultimate deep cleaning to the complexion including; refines pores, prevents breakouts, rejuvenates overall texture.
- Helps to purify and refine.
- Soothes, calms and rebalances.
- Offers anti-oxidant & anti-pollution nourishment.
"This hydrating detox gel is unbelievably amazing! I put it on little breakouts at night, in the morning they are practically GONE! I put it on my entire face when I notice I’m having some clogged pore issues and it works beautifully to hydrate and detox your skin. I won’t be without this powerful life saving stuff!"
Use daily on clean skin.
For best results use with our Detox Clarifying Facial Wash and Facial Detox mask.
- MUManjari U.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
It’s good for acne prone skin
- TCTaralyn C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGood Product
Overall, I liked this product.
- JFJordan F.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this stuff
I love this moisturizing gel. When I wash my face in the morning after wearing this to bed, I can still feel the gel on my face. I use this when I am breaking out.
- RVRachel V.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 1 out of 5 starsWanted to Love it
I LOVE this brand so much, the Pure Start face wash is a staple in my skincare routine. I have combination, sensitive (rosacea), acne prone skin and saw this as a possible day gel to help decongest throughout the day and balance out my skin. Unfortunately, it caused my T zone area to get extremely oily and does not work well with makeup. Wish it worked for me!
- AMAnne M.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood but not super hydrating
While there seem to be a lot of clean choices for AHAs, that doesn't seem to be the case for BHAs. I like this option for my dry, sensitive skin prone to hormonal acne. It doesn't dry my skin out but its also not moisturizing. Unless you have oily skin, plan to layer additional moisture over this.