Doctor's Body Scrub
Dr. Goldfaden's coveted exfoliator contains crystals that polish away dead surface skin, leaving skin brighter, appearing clearer and younger-looking.
- Buffs and removes dead surface cells
- Revitalizes and brightens
- Softens and smoothes
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished
- No added fragrance and dermatologist tested
- 98% agreed that their skin feels softer
- 98% agreed that skin feels clean and refreshed
- 96% agreed that smooths the texture of skin
- 92% agreed it nourishes skin
- 91% agreed their skin’s texture has improved
- 89% agreed that skin feels more supple
- 89% agree that it revives dull and lackluster skin
- 81% agreed that skin looks more luminous
These perfectly round crystals offer effective exfoliating that leads to skin appearing brighter, clearer, and feeling younger-looking.
Serving as a secondary exfoliant and offers skin softening properties to help strengthen the skin’s barrier to protect and restore your skin’s resilience.
Grapefruit, Pineapple and Lemon enzymes Infuse skin with antioxidants and promotes tighter, smoother and younger-looking skin.
- Buffs and removes dead surface cells.
- Revitalizes and brightens. Softens and smoothes.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished.
- No added fragrance and dermatologist tested.
"Fortified with exfoliating ruby crystals and bamboo extract, antioxidant-rich fruit enzymes and red tea extract, and glow-inducing hyaluronic acid, there is not a more effective or universally beloved physical body scrub on the market than this cult-loved tub from Goldfaden MD."
Use 1 - 3 times per week.
Gently massage a generous amount of exfoliating scrub onto wet skin in circular motions.
Rinse thoroughly to reveal fresh, glowing skin.
For best results, follow with GOLDFADEN MD’s FIRM BELIEVER Serum.
*Dr. Goldfaden’s Rx Tip: For radiant skin massage onto the neck, back and décolleté 2-3 times per week.
- MTMichele T.Verified BuyerAge Range Over 65Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Aging1 week agoAge Range Over 65Skin Type DrySkin Concerns AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsGlowing
- MRMildred R.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBaby smooth skin!
I would definitely keep using this product again.
- CDCynthia D.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing product!!
Love it! Really has helped brighten my complexion!
- RCRosie C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 2 out of 5 starsnot as good as the face scrub
disappointing... it's not as intense as the face scrub, sadly!
i would have expected the body scrub to be stronger but it's actually rather weak. :(
- MSMargaret S.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new favorite product!
This Doctor Body Scrub is every bit as fabulous as the Doctor Scrub for your face!!! My new favorite product!!!