This intense multi-corrective pigment control emulsion helps to reduce the appearance of unwanted dark spots and maintains natural hydration for radiant skin.
- Helps reduce appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration
- May improve the appearance of skin color and tone
- Hydrates skin with natural moisture
Lubricating substance that works to make skin feel firmer and appear more hydrated.
Red Tea contains potent, natural antioxidants and enzymes such as Vitamin C, E, and Carotene.
Works to improve moisture levels of the skin, while enhancing its natural glow. Seaweed Extract may make skin feel firmer and appear smoother.
Derived from a small evergreen bush called the Bearberry that employs a natural skin-lightening agent which improves the appearance of skin color and tone.
- Helps reduce appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration.
- May improve the appearance of skin color and tone.
- Hydrates skin with natural moisture.
"One of the best. Excellent. I will definitely buy from you again."
Apply a liberal amount daily, on clean skin, to targeted problem areas under your daily moisturizer.
Doctor’s note: Dr. Goldfaden also recommends the use of a daily sunscreen.
- KSKimberly S.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTotal game changer! ❤️
This product works beautifully with evening out my dark spots! I am so grateful for your company. Thank you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
- MOMonalisa O.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsLight Treatment
I still haven’t noticed anything
- MSMolly S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsImmediate Resultd
I saw immediate results with the brown spots on my hands. By using the cream twice a day the spots are disappearing!
- TJTristan J.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat!
I’ve already seen results in the last week of using.
It’s gentle on my very sensitive and reactive dark skin. Has really helped lighten dark spots. I applied to a pimple and if left a significantly lighter spot than would have been had I not been using Light Treatment (I feel). A little goes a looong way.
- ASAshleigh S.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLight treatment
Great I’m just not sure how much of a difference it is making.